Thursday, January 28, 2010

Everybody wants to be a Chi Omega...

Last May when Andy and I were in Dallas for a Wedding, my friend and sorority sister, Kim, asked me if I could turn her old Chi-O shirts in to a T-Shirt Quilt. I had done it once for my own Chi-O shirts, but I'm certainly no expert. Well, 8 months later it is finally finished!! A big thank you to my mama, who got me a sewing machine for Christmas (so i could actually do the project). Here are a few pictures of the work in progress: And the final product:
Warning: Don't look too close, it certainly isn't perfect (which kills the little perfectionist in me). But it was fun to make (minus a few frustrating moments) and its "really-super" soft as my nephew, Trevor, would say. I hope you like it, Kim!!

1 comment:

  1. I actually want to stay a pi phi but i want a pi phi quilt! i thought i would leave a comment as if I don't talk to you in any other fashion :) Can't wait to learn to sew!

    ReplyDelete