Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Fun!

We have friends in town and we have been having SO MUCH FUN! I feel like we rediscover San Diego every summer when we have visitors. 

Saturday evening we went to Swami's in Encinitas and played in the "tide pools" with Lauren and William. It was a blast and I think Andy and I repeated the same phrase over and over and over again: "why don't we take advantage of where we live more often." There is so much to do outside, literally just minutes from our house! We chased crabs, poked at the sea critters, ran from the waves and watched the sunset. 

Sunday we had a picnic in the park and tried out a new playground.

Lauren and William came over for dinner tonight and we took a pre-dinner cruise around the block in Austin's "new" hand-me-down car from Daniel and Addison. He loved it! I think we have a new evening tradition.


Much more fun to come in the next few weeks and this summer! I LOVE the summer. I love the warm weather, the long days and the playful feeling that comes with the season. If only work allowed for a full summer break like school ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment