Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year, we had a nice relaxing Thanksgiving. We went over to GranJan and GranDude's house. Jan let me off the hook and I didn't have too cook anything this year. She probably knows that its still a feat for me just to get out of the house.

Robin was in town for 48 hours from Colorado and I'm so glad she was there. Its too quiet when she isn't around :) Austin's great grandma and great grandpa were there too - so special to get pictures of them together!

We ate lunch around noon, then relaxed for the rest of the day watching football and snuggling with Austin.

Beautiful table setting

4 generations of Darcy boys!

Great Grandma Millie - 91 years old! 

 Cute little face!

 Not my favorite picture, but one of the only ones I have of the 3 of us.

 After turkey nap with dad. This lasted for about an hour and a half!

Relaxing with GranJan.

1 comment:

  1. Katie, your whole family is precious! Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm so glad you are blogging again. Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete