Monday, November 28, 2011

We're back!


Hi There! Yes, I'm still alive. I had every intention of being an awesome blogger about a year and half ago and, well, I never really g
ot very far with it.

Now we have something adorable and interesting to write about all the time, so I'm hoping that I'll actually keep up with this. I also finally got a mac computer, so that should hopefully make this easier too.

I have so many things I want to post about...pregnancy pictures, Austin's birthday, Month 1 milestones, Thanksgiving, etc....so stay tuned.

Here are a few pictures of Austin when he was 2 weeks old. Our friend and neighbor, Wes, came over and took these on our kitchen table.

He is 7 weeks old today and its crazy to look back and see how much he's grown in just 5 short weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment